Dr. Khandeparkar’s provides elective and emergency services. Please proceed to the reception for elective admissions. In case of emergencies, patients will be treated by the resident doctor at any time 24/7.
What To Bring
- Bring all you case papers, reports and test results including referral letters from your doctor.
- Bring eye-glasses, hearing aid, walking stick or any other devices that will contribute to your feeling of well-being.
- Remove your contact lenses.
- Bring personal clothing and medications.
- Follow any directions and advice given by your doctor prior to arrival.
- Note that we provide complimentary toiletries and bedding for all patients.
What not To Bring
Although Dr. Khandeparkar’s is a safe and secure environment, please refrain from bringing any valuables. Also, please do not bring any pets into the hospital. There is a strict no smoking and no alcohol consumption policy within the hospital premises.
Please proceed to the reception upon arrival to complete the admissions formalities. A deposit is payable at the times of admission. Further deposits may be required as per the duration of stay and treatment provided. The final bill at discharge will be adjusted against the deposit.
Dr. Khandeparkar’s offers a variety of rooms as follows: General Ward, Single Room, Standard Room – (A/C and non A/C) and Deluxe Room (A/C and non A/C).
Dr. Khandeparkar’s provides complimentary vegetarian breakfast, lunch and dinner for patients. Tea and coffee is also offered as required. Visitors or persons staying with the patient can purchase meals if a request is made in advance.
Dr. Khandeparkar’s accepts patients who are self paying as well as those with medical insurance. Cash or cheque payments at time of admission are accepted. The deposit amount will be adjusted in the final bill.
Before You Leave
- Make sure that all your personal belongings have been taken.
- Sign all the papers, reports and documents including discharge cards as requested.
- Note that check out time is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
- Organise transport for yourself from the hospital.
After You Leave
- Follow the doctor’s instructions.
- Make sure you have collected your bills, receipts and discharge card.
- Contact us if you have accidently left anything behind. However, kindly note that we do not take any responsibility for any lost items or any items that have been accidently left behind.